Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheLightHouse - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheLightHouse > Topics

Subject: Lighthouse Fellowship
Replies: 12 Views: 2589

endtimes 6.09.08 - 10:23pm
S4yX82iYCRRWuI052xD6.jpg

Here we can have fellowship by sharing a word of encouragement, a bible verse, discuss a verse, anything uplifting and that may help another one seeking for an answer. Lets not hide our light under a table, let us put our light on a stand so that all can see. angel.GIFangel.GIFangel.GIF *

endtimes 11.09.08 - 08:46pm
I just realize anew tonight what a privelage we as Christians have by knowing the Lord personally, to have a relationship with God Almighty, to be a personal and special part of God's Kingdom, to experience His awesome love, grace, forgiveness, kindness and leading through His ever present Holy Spirit who indwells us. We are citizens of heaven, we are just pilgrims in this despensation, this present world. We are God's Ambassadors, a peculiar nation, a royal priesthood. What a privelage it is to be part of God! *

endtimes 12.09.08 - 07:25pm
angel3.GIFangel.GIFangel.GIF
Meditate on this thought:
DO YOU REALIZE WHAT IT MEANS TO BE IN CHRIST JESUS? We know He dwells in us, but we are also in Him...Nothing and no one can touch you without first going through the Lord. *

seastarr 14.09.08 - 01:03pm
Amen meditate.GIF *

drromana 15.09.08 - 07:33am
Amen. He is our protector. angel.GIF *

jewely31 16.09.08 - 04:04pm
Amen sisi agree.GIF *

jewely31 17.09.08 - 02:19pm
God's Love and Care for Us!
LUKE 12:6-7
Aren't five sparrows sold for 2 pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. V7] Indeed, the very hairs of ur head are all numbered. So,Do not be afraid you are worth more than many sparrows. (NIV)
This verses jz to remind Us that God's Love and Care for His children includes even the smallest details of our life.
We must take everything to God in prayer,b'coz He cares about Us.
[b]1 Peter 5:7 *

drromana 17.09.08 - 05:45pm
Amen Jewely. *

endtimes 22.09.08 - 05:20am
Do we serve the Lord with gladness and thanksgiving? The JOY of the LORD is our strength. *

solvent1 26.09.08 - 06:39am
It must never be a burden 2 serve God. God says those that are heavy laden must go to him. God gives us the wisdom to overcome our burdens. *

drromana 28.09.08 - 10:35pm
Psalm 18:1 I love you, O Lord, my strength. *

endtimes 30.09.08 - 05:33am
...although the fig tree doesnt blossom, although my foodbaskets are empty, although there is no harvest yet i will praise my Lord *

sunstrek 22.11.08 - 12:38pm
Jude 5:25 to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory,majesty,might,and authority, from all ages past, and now, and forever and ever! Amen *

* TheLightHouse Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheLightHouse

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search